Extra Innings’ Play Book
Welcome to Extra Innings' secret recipe collection! We are excited to share with you some of our guests' all-time favorite items that have made us famous in the Marshall community along with some of our favorite home recipes using our delicious ingredients. Our recipes are carefully crafted over the years, using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients. From our signature sauces to our famous dough, you can now enjoy the same delicious food from the comfort of your own home. Whether you're a die-hard Panino fan or just someone who loves good food, our recipes are sure to satisfy your cravings. So come on in, grab a cold one, and let's get cooking!
A Quick and Delicious Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe
Looking for a simple yet incredibly tasty recipe? Look no further! This mouthwatering dish requires just three key ingredients: shrimp, bacon, and our flavorful Pub Rub. Get ready to indulge in a burst of flavors with minimal effort!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 pound of Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2-3 tablespoons of Extra Innings' Pub Rub
- Approximately 1/2 pound of bacon (regular cut for a crispier texture)
- BBQ sauce (optional, for an extra burst of flavor)
1. Start by preparing the shrimp. Take 1 pound of Jumbo Shrimp and place them in a mixing bowl or a gallon zip storage bag.
2. Add 2-3 tablespoons of Extra Innings' Pub Rub to the shrimp. Ensure that the shrimp is evenly coated with the rub by mixing, spinning, or shaking it gently. The Pub Rub will add a delectable seasoning to your shrimp.
3. Now, it's time to prepare the bacon. Take the approximately 1/2 pound of bacon and cut it into 1/3 pieces. If you prefer a crispier bacon, opt for a regular cut rather than a thick cut.
4. To cook the shrimp wrapped in bacon, you'll need a grill basket that allows you to arrange the shrimp securely with a top grate.
5. Preheat your grill to medium heat and make sure to clean and oil the grates. Properly oiled grates prevent the shrimp from sticking and ensure even cooking.
6. Once the grill is heated, place your grill basket on direct heat. Allow the shrimp to cook for 5-7 minutes on one side before flipping them over. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes or until the shrimp reaches an internal temperature of 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Adjust the cooking time based on your desired level of bacon crispiness.
7. While grilling, keep a close eye on your grill as bacon can cause flare-ups, potentially scorching the shrimp. If you desire an extra burst of flavor, you can brush the bacon with BBQ sauce, although it's not necessary.
8. Once cooked to perfection, your shrimp and bacon are ready to be enjoyed! Serve them as a delectable appetizer or as a main course alongside your favorite sides. Get ready to savor the winning combination of succulent shrimp, smoky bacon, and the delightful Pub Rub. Play ball and dig in!
Note: Remember to exercise caution when grilling to ensure safety and to prevent any mishaps.
Italian Sausage with Extra Innings’ Fennel Park Seasoning
Get ready to elevate your culinary game with this simple and delicious ground pork recipe. With just a few ingredients, you can create a flavorful dish that can be used in various ways. Whether you prefer patties or crumbles, or even want to add it to your pizza, this recipe has got you covered!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 pound of ground pork
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Innings' Fennel Park Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, 2 tablespoons of Extra Innings' Fennel Park Italian Seasoning, and 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar. Ensure all the ingredients are well mixed, creating a harmonious blend of flavors.
2. Preheat a pan on medium heat on your stovetop. It's important to have the pan heated before adding the pork mixture, as this helps in even cooking.
3. Once the pan is heated, add the pork mixture to the pan. Cook the mixture thoroughly until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Cooking to this temperature is crucial to ensure the pork is safe to consume and to prevent any foodborne illnesses.
4. As you cook the ground pork, you have the flexibility to shape it into patties or crumble it, depending on your intended use. If you're planning to add it to a pizza, make sure it reaches the internal temperature of 160 degrees before baking.
5. Once the ground pork is cooked to perfection, it's time to enjoy the delicious flavors you've created. Serve it as a main course alongside your favorite sides, use it as a topping for pizzas, or get creative and incorporate it into your favorite dishes.
6. Remember to handle raw pork with care to ensure food safety. Wash your hands and surfaces thoroughly after handling raw pork to prevent cross-contamination. Always make sure the ground pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit before consuming.
This secret recipe is now yours to enjoy! With its versatility and delightful flavors, it's sure to become a favorite in your kitchen. Bon appétit!